Pages

here i am

Lately I have been wondering so

Wondering 'bout what do I know

About this life and where do I go

After I die, how can it be so?

That some people say that it all ends

When into my grave I descend

But how can my aim of heaven be flawed

When my only wish is to be with my Lord



Oh Lord, here I am, pleading at your door

Send me Your mercy, send me Your peace or I am lost for sure

Oh Lord, here I am, yearning for the / your cure

This humble servant will be diverted from you no more...no more

And so I was called to the places my Lord

The places my Lord has blessed for all

Joining the millions that day I walked

For my eternal salvation I sought

And standing before him with all I have

two empty hands and a humbled man

I pledged my very life to Him,

Oh Lord, here I am

p/s: tak tercoret dek tulisan apa yang terpendam di jiwa, cuma mampu diluah melalui bait2 lagu sedia ada... hanya Tuhan yang tahu betapa bergalau hati yang masih mencari

No comments:

Post a Comment